What is the purpose of the Board of Stewardship?
To encourage the Gospel motivated practice of joyous, worshipful, liberal, proportionate, first-fruits giving, and tithing in response to received blessings and recognized needs.
5 Priorities as defined by the Board of Stewardship:
- Educate the congregation on practical ways to support the Church and expand sources of financial support.
- Examination of the budget and cash flow.
- Connect people’s time and talent to interests within the Church.
- Coordinate all fund raising activities within the Church and School, and to screen all outside appeals for funds so to make appropriate recommendations to the Voters Assembly.
- Evaluate the offerings of the congregation regularly and share these evaluations publicly.
Board of Stewardship Members:
Ben Schoon - Chair