Board of Stewardship
What is Stewardship?
Christian Stewardship is the free and joyous activity of the child of God, and God's family, the church, in managing all of life and life's resources for God's purposes.
We welcome your suggestions and comments. Please fill out the form below to submit your thoughts.
What is the purpose of the Board of Stewardship?
To encourage the Gospel motivated practice of joyous, worshipful, liberal, proportionate, first-fruits giving, and tithing in response to received blessings and recognized needs.
5 Priorities as defined by the Board of Stewardship:
- Educate the congregation on practical ways to support the Church and expand sources of financial support.
- Examination of the budget and cash flow.
- Connect people’s time and talent to interests within the Church.
- Coordinate all fund raising activities within the Church and School, and to screen all outside appeals for funds so to make appropriate recommendations to the Voters Assembly.
- Evaluate the offerings of the congregation regularly and share these evaluations publicly.
Board of Stewardship Members: