PTL Board Goals
- To be good stewards of the P.T.L.’s funds
- Make the process of fund disbursement to staff convenient and accessible on line
- Create and maintain a P.T.L. budget
- Continue with SCRIP as our main source of income to cover school expenses which are not in the regular school budget
- Improve meetings having educational speakers/presentations or happenings appealing to St. James families
- Increase attendance at meetings
- Recognition of volunteers/teachers
- Build up room parent program.
- Advertise P.T.L. events to school and church families
- Keep open communication with the principal, pastors and Board of Education
- Continue to support hot lunch program
Where does the PTL money go??
The money that PTL obtains through the scrip program, carnival, and golf for greens greatly benefits the children and teachers at St. James Lutheran School.
- P.T.L. Events
- Big Ticket items
- Teacher Appreciation