Fundraising While You Shop!
- Purchase gift cards to pay for your everyday purchases (such as gas, groceries, etc.) rather than using cash or credit.
- Simple fundraising - You get the full, face value for each gift card you purchase while simultaneously giving money to St. James (as we are able to purchase the Scrip gift cards at a discounted rate).
- Trouble-free gift giving - you can purchase all of your Christmas gift cards in one easy stop.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Where can I purchase Scrip?”
“Why buy Scrip?"
- You help the school by providing funds for PTL projects, activities, and events.
- You help the church by providing money for non-budgeted school expenses.
- You do not have to purchase or sell items that are not needed or wanted.
"How does the program work?"
- Purchase a gift card (everything from gas to groceries to fun extras)
- You get dollar-for-dollar value: spend $25 and GET $25 gift card.
- St. James Scrip receives a specified % of the sale as a rebate.
- You get a 25% of the rebate to put towards tuition/childcare fees or other church mission projects.
- The remaining 75% rebate is given to the St. James PTL.